Due to the continuing wet conditions we will again have to
postpone our Sports Academy trials for this week. Currently our sporting fields and
multi-purpose courts are unsuitable for safe and accurate trials.
As a result of the weather and of other school commitments
next week, we unfortunately need to postpone the Sports Academy trials until
week 1 of term 2. The trials will take
place on Wednesday 19th April for Netball, Soccer and AFL and
Thursday 20th April for Rugby Union, Touch Football and Track and
As a result of the postponement of the trials we will be
unable to meet our proposed timelines regarding notification of acceptance into
these programs. We will notify you of
your student’s acceptance or otherwise by Friday 28th April.
We apologise for any inconvenience.